Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Awards 2012!


I am very excited to announce that ARA Photography has won the 2012 Bride's Choice Award.  What a way to start the new year!. This award means so much to me because it  pretty much sums up the last five years of hard work in the photography business. Experts say that many business won’t survive more than five years, well this year we will celebrate our five year anniversary. This award  shows everyone that we are in it for the long haul. I would like to thank God, my beautiful brides, grooms and their families for making me one of the best in San Antonio. I truly appreciate all of you and I cannot thank you enough for letting me be a part of your special day. 

Thank you!!

0 comments:

Photobucket
Weddings, Wedding Venues
2012 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners

Categories

Blog Archive

  © 2011 Copyright by Ara Photography

Back to TOP