Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Twenty 12

HAPPY WEDDING YEAR to all of my 2012 brides! 
I cannot wait to celebrate one of the biggest year of your life with you.

This year flew by with a fabulous rush of new experiences and new clients, quickly topping the most eventful and incredibly fabulous times in my life! I knew that 2011 was going to be an eventful year (my 1 year wedding anniversary YAY!), but I never imagined that so many aspects of my life would change. I started my business back in 2007, in my apartment at Texas State who would've thought that i will be entering my 5th year (well 4.5 years) this year!. Ive been blessed to able to do both of my passion simultaneously, Photography & Graphic Design with help of God, family and friends. I remember saying that i will eventually make my business my Full Time Job and i believe that time has come my main goal/resolution for this year is to make it my FT Job! :) a lot of people have told me that "just do it and dont ever look back" so now cross your fingers! Here we go!

To all my clients: Thank you for giving me the privilege of capturing your memories this year! It’s because of you that 2011 was truly unforgettable! I’m looking forward to all that 2012 will bring and can’t wait to share those moments with all of you! I am so grateful to call so many of my clients, my friends!


 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 comments:

Photobucket
Weddings, Wedding Venues
2012 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners

Categories

Blog Archive

  © 2011 Copyright by Ara Photography

Back to TOP