Monday, May 9, 2011

Sun..... Flowers...... Love..... & ...... Balloons Part II


Today I’m going to rave about this gorgeous couple – Leslie & Kenneth.  This session took place at the San Antonio Botanical Garden. I told them to be comfortable with each other and just pretend that I'm not there, and that’s what they did. I had such a great time with them. Kenneth had so many awesome ideas to incorporate (YES! The groom did, now that’s awesome, I don’t get a lot of that). Towards the end of the shoot, I asked Kenneth what makes him smile, and he replied "BALLOONS!". So as promised, I Photoshoped one for you. Enjoy!





0 comments:

Photobucket
Weddings, Wedding Venues
2012 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners

Categories

Blog Archive

  © 2011 Copyright by Ara Photography

Back to TOP