Tuesday, February 1, 2011

NEW... NEW... NEW... + Mommy To Be sneak peak



Hello All! Welcome to Ara Photography NEWEST Blog. 

There are going to be a lot of NEW and Exciting additions to Ara Photography and I cant wait to share them with you all – New Website, Blogs, Services & More.

Me & my Hubby :)
First on the list, I am very excited to be back in the “game”. As some of you know I got married last year (12.18.2010) to my wonderful husband and I pretty much took all of 2010 off. I had a total of 4 weddings last year which is ok since I didn’t really market myself at all since I was very focused on planning my own wedding, BUT 2011 is a different year and im excited!

BLOG BLOG BLOG… yes I finally gave in!!. This is one of the main additions for 2011. In here I will be posting some sneak peaks & current promotions that we will be having and  occasionally some personal updates J but I promised more of you and less of me. Together with the blog we will be launching a brand new website!. We are revamping everything from the landing page to client site!. Its a lot of planning so it will take some time but stay tuned it's going to be awesome!

Maternity + Baby Sessions!! yes it is now a new service to Ara Photography. We are looking for "Mommies to be" - our current promotion includes mommy session + baby session + High res cd for $300.  Spots are limited, so make sure to book your session now!

Here are some "mommy to be" sneak peaks... Our first "Mommy to be" is Tracy she had a valentine baby boy and her new born pics are coming soon.  




Sooo excited!!! Come back again i will be posting some boudoir pics next  :) for our new service Boudoir Photography. 


0 comments:

Photobucket
Weddings, Wedding Venues
2012 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners

Categories

Blog Archive

  © 2011 Copyright by Ara Photography

Back to TOP